Private equity is becoming an increasingly popular corporate funding option that complement traditional fundraising. It drives new growth and in some situation gives struggling companies a second chance.
We provide a comprehensive range of private equity advisory services from fund structuring to investment execution and fund management. We have extensive expertise in the formation and structuring of a wide variety of private equity funds for growth capital, distressed investments, mezzanine financing, sale and leaseback, leveraged buyout, public private partnership, among other things.
Our strong network with institutional investors, family offices and HNWIs always enable us to assist our clients to identify the right investors that fits their respective fundraising requirements.
Our private equity advisory services typically involve:
- Advising on the appropriate fund structure and operations;
- Advising on regulatory compliance and risk management related matters;
- Advising on exit planning and execution;
- Preparing information memorandum, limited partnership agreements, operating agreements and subscription documentation;
- Assisting in fundraising and marketing efforts;
- Supporting the ongoing management of the fund.